Best of all, you don't have to reinvent the wheel. Partners Advantage can provide you with turnkey materials to help you get started. Also, there isn't a need to incur the high costs of providing a meal, an afternoon or evening session at a local library can provide a conducive environment for an informational sales seminar.
We can provide you with access to an impressive roster of consumer-reviewed seminar presentations that financial professionals may utilize for one-on-one client meetings or seminars with several clients and prospects.1 In addition, our Simple Solutions® Sales System gives you added materials and scripts to help you get fully prepared.
Seminar presentation topics include:
• Family Legacy
• Rethinking Retirement
• Roth IRA In Retirement Strategies
• Job Changers
• Effective Retirement Strategies for Women
• Women in Transition: Financial Strategies for Divorcees
• Women in Transition: Financial Strategies for Widows
Please note that in order to provide a recommendation to a client about the liquidation of a securities product, including those within an IRA, 401(k), or other retirement plan, to purchase an insurance product or for other similar purposes, you must hold the proper securities registration and be currently affiliated with a broker/dealer or registered investment advisor. If you are unsure about whether or not the information you are providing to a client represents general guidance or a specific recommendation to liquidate a security, please contact the individual state securities department in the state in which you conduct business.
There are also marketing materials for all the above sales presentations as well as client invitations.
Also, here are some tips to help you run your seminars:
- Work smarter, not harder by hosting an insurances sales seminar: Where else can you get a group of people in one room who could all potentially do business with you in one day? An individual typically decides in the first few minutes of meeting you whether they want to work with you or not. If you are successful in receiving appointments while at the seminar, you have just overcome one of the largest obstacles in this business.
- Build a multi-dimensional practice. Informational seminar and sales presentation that are based around a multi-dimensional practice is still the best marketing/sales idea we have. By partnering with qualified financial professionals, such as tax planners and estate planning attorneys, you may be able to provide access to more services, which can be appealing to clients.
- The above seminars are designed to provide general information on the subjects covered. Pursuant to IRS Circular 230, they are not, however, intended to provide specific legal or tax advice and cannot be used to avoid tax penalties or to promote, market, or recommend any tax plan or arrangement. Please note that Allianz, its affiliated companies, and their representatives do not give legal or tax advice. Encourage your clients to consult their tax advisor or attorney.
1Producers should review their state’s regulations and follow the approval requirements of the carriers they represent, and their broker/dealer or registered investment adviser, if applicable.
For financial professional use only. Not for the use with the public.