Riverside, CA (February 5, 2016) – The Partners Advantage Index Academy will travel across the country in 2016 and deliver a full-day workshop focused on education that causes sales. The workshops entitled the “Great 8 Boot Camps” are led by nationally recognized indexed product educator Charlie Gipple CLU®, ChFC®, Senior Vice President of Sales and Marketing for Partners Advantage. Gipple will also be accompanied by other presenters from some of the industry's top fixed indexed annuity, life insurance and linked benefit product carriers in the nation.
Gipple stated, "Our goal is to hit more than 20 major cities by the end of the year and the response has already been exceptional. The workshops are composed of eight training presentations, backed up by results from consumer research. So, financial professionals walk away from the training with techniques and information they can immediately implement."
A sampling of topics being covered includes:
- Behavioral Finance: The Devil is in the Detail, but the Sale is in the Story
- Don’t Let Your Clients Become a Statistic in “The Perfect Storm” for Retirees
- Life Insurance as an Asset Class
- Why and How Linked Benefit Products, Fixed Indexed Annuities and Fixed Indexed Universal Life are Leading the Way
- Case Studies and Sales Ideas
- February: Dallas 2/9 and Ft. Lauderdale 2/23
- March: San Diego 3/8, Irvine, CA 3/9 and San Francisco 3/10
- April: Houston 4/1, Philadelphia 4/12, Newark 4/13 and Boston 4/14
- May: Cincinnati 5/17, Cleveland 5/18 and Pittsburgh 5/19
- August: Omaha 8/23, Des Moines 8/24, Chicago 8/25 and Minneapolis 8/26
- September: Atlanta 9/13, Charlotte 9/14, Orlando 9/15
About Partners Advantage Insurance Services
Partners Advantage Insurance Services, LLC, is a national insurance marketing organization with 70 associates located in offices across the country. The company's Advantage Division is a one-stop brokerage for licensed agents and agencies throughout the United States who sell annuities and life insurance. The company's Platinum and Premier Divisions work to enhance insurance marketing organizations and agencies throughout the country. For more information about Partners Advantage, visit www.PartnersAdvantage.com.
For financial professional use only. Not for use with consumers.The third party information and opinions included in these presentations have been obtained from sources believed to be reliable, but accuracy and completeness cannot be guaranteed by Partners Advantage. Although we may promote and/or recommend the services offered by these companies, financial professionals are ultimately responsible for the use of any materials or services and agree to comply with the compliance requirements of their broker/dealer and registered investment advisor, if applicable, and the insurance carriers they represent.