Join Partners Advantage's Senior VP of Sales and Marketing, Charlie Gipple, and General Counsel, Patrick Amaya, Friday, April 7 at 10:00 a.m. PST as they share an update on the delay, what this means for you and the industry, and what you should do from now until June 9.
Friday, April 7 at 10:00 a.m. PST
|Can't see the button? Register here!|
Here's some of what our knowledgeable team will cover:
- What does this 60-day delay mean to you and what's next?
- What you should do between now and June 9
- Our thoughts on how the DOL Fiduciary Rule may or may not change
- The dos and don'ts concerning your business and this pending rule
- Partners Advantage's commitment to you and your business now and how that will continue after June 9
If you have questions or concerns please contact our Partners Advantage Brokerage Team for additional information: 888-251-5525, Ext. 700.
For financial professional use only. Not for use with consumers.Discussion of the Department of Labor (DOL) Fiduciary Rule is based on the information available from the DOL, pending litigations, and other sources deemed to be reliable as of the date of this communication. The views and opinions of Partners Advantage Insurance Services, LLC is subject to change as guidance from the DOL becomes available and court opinions are published.