On this special webinar Scott will share his insights on the following:
- Merger, acquisition or strategic alliance – what’s the difference and where do you start?
- What is the right type of organization to align with in today’s world?
- How to access more desirable products and carrier relationships – today.
- Bring more capital in the door to build your business.
- Valuate your company and build value for you and your stakeholders.
- Additional options to consider for your succession strategy.
- Do I sell now or do I wait for a better environment?
- Common transaction designs - share swaps, buyouts over time and others
- Family in the business. Is there still a reason to discuss M&A?
Thursday, June 9
11 a.m. CT Register Here » http://bit.ly/1UWJG0G
Tuesday, June 14
4 p.m. CT Register Here » http://bit.ly/221PRBA
Wednesday, June 23
1 p.m. CT Register Here » http://bit.ly/1si5iK2
Wednesday, June 29
10 a.m. CT Register Here » http://bit.ly/1TRZXS9
Questions? Contact Scott Tietz at 888-251-5525, Ext. 103 or firstname.lastname@example.org
*May not be representative of the experience of all agencies.
For financial professional use only. Not for use with consumers.
This presentation is for educational purposes only. The information provided should not be construed as an offer to buy or sell a security or any ownership interest in another organization by Partners Advantage Insurance Services, LLC. An offer to buy an insurance services company or other type of business entity is made by a formal written document following a due diligence period and review of the applicable laws of the appropriate jurisdiction.